Sunday, January 18, 2009

fuck. fuck. fuck.

shit. shit. shit.
damn. damn. damn.


so, the "s" button on my keyboard doesnt work when I hold down shift to make a capital s.

I just searched around for a capital s to copy and paste, but i didnt see one before i gave up.

In other news, I have no news. Life has been as mediocre as can be. Nothing feels right, but nothing feels wrong either. I feel like everything is far away from me, and it's there because i've pushed it there myself.

Aside from that, and possibly adding to that, I would like to know... What about the transition from college life to full time work life made me age by 5 years? Because I do not fucking understand, and I want those years back. I want them back, and all the friends that I used to go have fun with, I want them back too. Even though I still have some of those people around, it's not the same. Just not the same.

Here's my bitchy old woman face >>


1 comment: